When it comes to Charles Dickens, are you a “bah, humbug” sort of person? Does reading A Christmas Carol leaving you feeling as “hard and sharp as flint?”
Whether you love it or hate it, A Christmas Carol is guaranteed to be on the syllabus for students all over the world at this time of year, and that means that A Christmas Carol essays are just around the corner, too. Bah, humbug indeed.
But don’t worry, you won’t be needing a visit from three ghosts to help you with your A Christmas Carol quotes and analysis. In fact, our literature experts have been working hard to bring you the best possible study guide. They’ve done the searching, the analysis and laid it all out for you, stave by stave. They’ve even included a handy cheat sheet: a handy roundup of all the key themes, symbols and literary devices you could ever need!
This guide is also ideal for parents who want to help their kids with upcoming essays and exams.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the QuickLitsGuide to A Christmas Carol:
- Full overview of how QuickLits’ unique method works
- A Christmas Carol in Context
- What is an Allegory?
- A Christmas Carol Stave One quotes and analysis
- A Christmas Carol Stave Two quotes and analysis
- A Christmas Carol Stave Three quotes and analysis
- A Christmas Carol Stave Four quotes and analysis
- A Christmas Carol Stave Five quotes and analysis
- A Christmas Carol Cheat Sheet – a full roundup of all the key themes, literary devices and their supporting quotes.
Click here to buy.
Thank you and happy reading 🙂